Stunning and bespoke resin driveways in Salford are an ideal way to add real kerb appeal to your premises. Our experience of designing & installing resin bound products is unheard of, you get the driveway you’ve always dreamed of, on time and to budget.
All bound systems are totally permeable to water and air – great when laid over our permeable binder base coat system, creating a sustainable urban drainage system [SUDs]. This means a hard landscape can be accomplished without the need for planning permission.
Resin driveways in Salford provide a seamless finish great for almost any application i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, children and bicycles. They are hard wearing and offer a long lasting surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
Design Choices are endless, with an unlimited colour range, they can be single or multiple colours. Resin driveways can be used to establish boundaries, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes.
We have installed many Resin driveways in Salford and found them to be a very low maintenance choice. They minimise puddles, ice and development of mould and pernicious weeds. All you have to do is jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush. Alternatively, you’ll be able to make full use of our yearly Power Clean service.
Why should you pick a resin bound surface:
- Aesthetically beautiful
- Long lasting and incredibly hard-wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No untidy site excavations
- Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant
- Weed resistant
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- Better grip for cars and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-friendly than concrete
- Doesn’t fade and discolour
- Large variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
- Single or multiple colours may be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes