A lovely bespoke resin bound surface is the perfect way to add real kerb appeal to your property. Our expertise in designing & installing resin driveways in Manchester is unmatched, you’ll get the driveway you’ve always dreamt of, on time and to budget.
Our bound systems are 100 % permeable to water and air – perfect when laid over our permeable binder base coat system, creating a sustainable urban drainage system [SUDs]. This means a hard landscape can be accomplished without the need for planning permission.
Benefits of a Resin Driveway:
- Smooth finish without loose stones
- It gives a seamless finish perfect for any sort of application i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, kids and bicycles.
- Hard wearing
- Tough surface for pedestrian and vehicular areas.
- Design choice & flexibility
- Single or multiple colours can be used for resin driveways in Manchester to make edges, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes.
- Pay a visit to our galleries for some ideas of what you are able to achieve: Before & After Pics & Just After Pics
- Unlimited colour range
- For bespoke, inventive designs.
- Low maintenance
Resin driveways in Manchester minimise puddles, ice and development of mould and weeds. All you have to do is jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush. Alternatively, you could take full advantage of our yearly Power Clean service.
More information on: How To Maintain Your Resin Driveway.
Why You Ought to Opt for a Resin Bound Surface Over Block-Paving, Concrete or Tarmac:
- Visually spectacular
- Strong and extremely hard-wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No untidy site excavations
- Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant
- Weed proof
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- Better traction for vehicles and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-friendly than concrete
- Doesn’t fade and discolour
- Tremendous variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
- Single or multiple colours enable you to develop borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes
We're proud to be rated and associated with
Contact us for More Information about